FOR EXCLUSIVE TREATS, OFFERS AND MUCH MORE THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND
January 9-11 2016 @ the San Diego Convention Centre, booth #328
TNNA is just around the corner; and we couldn’t be more excited to see you there! TNNA is a wholesale only show for needle arts retails around the world. We exhibit at TNNA twice a year.
We want you to make sure you take advantage of all the treats we have in store so we’ve put together a laundry list of things for you to get ready:
- Register in advance to talk to us:We want to set aside the time you deserve to speak with you! Simply email: Danielle@soakwash.com to book your spot. She’s our new Marketing Maven. She’ll be onsite to help you navigate our new website, our marketing tools and training tips.
- Discover What’s New, Saturday, Sunday & Monday All Day: We’ are featuring Flatter in the new product area. It’s perfect for spray blocking lace, refreshing fibers, flattening counted thread and of course, crossing over to quilting and sewing. Located outside of the exhibit hall, get an exclusive preview the newest and hottest products at this season.
- Sample IT, Thursday 5-6:30pm: Be sure to attend this free event. Soak will be there to get you excited about our latest product offering called Flatter (an amazing product that is perfect for spray blocking lace!). You’ll be able to sample the product, and go home with product on the day of the event! We’ll also have our luxury hand cream, Handmaid, in coordinating scents. Add these great items to your Soak product mix. http://www.tnna.org/events. Ps. It’s a first come- first serve event so make sure you get there early!
- The Quest Saturday, Sunday & Monday All Day: Make sure you sign up for The Quest. Retailers and designers will have the opportunity to participate in a scavenger hunt across the exhibition floor. Soak will be providing exclusive treasures to those who visit our booth #328. Only Yarn Group members can participate, so make sure you sign up here: http://www.tnna.org/?page=ProductSegmentGroups#yarn
- Buyers Bucks Saturday, Sunday & Monday All Day: NEW THIS YEAR! Each store registers for the show will receive $1000 in “Buyer Bucks” in a variety of denominations. By registering Soak will allow you to use $30 Buyers Bucks toward orders over $300, placed at the show in our booth. Share the rest of your buyer bucks with other great vendors.
Not attending TNNA?
Email Danielle@soakwash.com for a tour of our new website where you can order online any time day or night.
Already have a login? Shop now.