We are hiring!
Reports to: Founder and Director of Possibilities
We need someone who can coordinate the various aspects of marketing to keep our projects on track and our customers happy. Our customers love our products. We love making them. We’ve worked hard to build our relationships and our reputation. We’re growing and we can hardly keep up.
This Soakworthy candidate will be digitally savvy, connected and keen to expand our brand online. If you love stats and data, setting goals and meeting them, seeing your ideas turn into marketing reality and have a personality that inspires confidence, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading graphic designers, copywriters, digital strategists and our awesome product development team all while developing our brand online and in stores.
You’ll liaise with customers to meet their needs and develop plans for entering new markets. It’s an ever changing world here at Soak. Come grow with us.
- Execute marketing plans as defined throughout the year
- Liaise with media for new products, events and soakworthy activities
- Work with the copywriter to create content for our blog, social and newsletters
- Connect through social media, managing our online community
- Coordinate tradeshows and events
- Coordinate the production of marketing material and oversee brand continuity
- Assist our retail partners with their execution of Soak related branding
- Maintain the creative content of the website
- Assist in the development and maintenance of advertising programs
- Liaise between copywriters, graphic designers, printers and digital strategists to keep projects moving and on time.
- Minimum 3 years in marketing support. (this isn’t your first rodeo)
- Digitally savvy (you know more about what’s happening online than we do)
- Detail oriented, very well organized. (keeping on task makes you very happy, messes do not)
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar field. (you are on top of current trends and marketing philosophies)
- Experience in CPG, liquid cosmetics and packaging development is definitely a bonus. (you’ve used and love our product, or you’ve read up on what we do and you are still keen to apply for the role)
Are you Soakworthy? If so, please submit your CV with a letter of intent outlining how both your experience and personality are ideal for our fast-paced work environment. Also, this is a marketing job, so how you market your skills will be part of our evaluation.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.